Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
Добро пожаловать на Kunena форум!

Расскажите нам, и нашим пользователям, кто вы, что вам нравится, и почему вы стали членом этого сайта.
Мы приветствуем всех новых участников и надеемся видеть вас много!

ТЕМА: blogs. Here are the news stories and analysis they

blogs. Here are the news stories and analysis they 5 дн. 14 ч. назад #1761

• elaine95
  • elaine95 аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Захожу иногда
Josh Rosen played well enough to tighten the Miami Dolphins‘ quarterback competition.Rosen came off the bench late in the third quarter and engineered a 99-yard touchdown drive A.J. Derby Jersey , helping the Dolphins to a 22-7 preseason victory over the Jacksonville Jaguars on Thursday night.Rosen, who is battling Ryan Fitzpatrick for the starting job for Miami (2-1), was 5-for-7 for 59 yards and a touchdown and ran four times for 23 yards.“I thought I made a couple of good plays,” Rosen said. “My goal is to play better than last week, and I think I did that.”Dolphins coach Brian Flores hasn’t said if he is any closer to making his choice as the starting quarterback.“There is still evaluation,” Flores said. “We saw a lot from both guys today. Fitzy did a good job. Josh did a good job. As a staff we’ll get together and talk it over. We’ll make a decision we feel is best for this organization.”Nick Foles, making his first appearance of the preseason for the Jaguars (0-3), played the first quarter and went 6-for-10 for 48 yards with one touchdown and one interception.“There’s some good, there’s some bad,” Foles said. “The big thing was just being out there. It was my first time wearing the Jaguars uniform in a game and that was emotional in itself. It was a good first step forward.”Rookie defensive end Josh Allen Josh Sitton Jersey , the Jaguars’ first-round draft pick, had four tackles, including two for losses in the first half, and two quarterback hits.“He’s been having a great camp and he’s really going to help us,” Jaguars coach Doug Marrone said. “He’s in the backfield, making plays all over the field and he’s got a big smile on his face. He loves to play the game.”Rosen entered the game and led a 13-play drive that included a 39-yard reception by Isaiah Ford and a 14-yard scramble by Rosen and culminated in a 5-yard touchdown run by Patrick Laird.Fitzpatrick played the first 2½ quarters. He was 12-for-18 for 126 yards and one touchdown — the first time he has led Miami into end zone in three preseason games.“It was obviously very sloppy in the first half,” Fitzpatrick said. “Thank goodness it was a practice game, is I think how we look at it.”Most of the yardage for both quarterbacks came when they played with and against second- and third-stringers.Fitzpatrick tossed an 8-yard touchdown pass to Mark Walton midway through the third. The 11 play, 91-yard drive included catches of 30 yards and 29 yards by tight ends Nick O’Leary and Mike Gesicki, respectively.Fitzpatrick didn’t complete a pass to a wide receiver until a 14-yarder to Kenny Stills in the third quarter.Jason Sanders kicked field goals of 40 Daniel Kilgore Jersey , 46, and 43 yards for the Dolphins.JAGUARS OFFENSEFoles hit Dede Westbrook on a 10-yard touchdown pass in the first quarter to give the Jaguars a 7-0 lead.Rookie Gardner Minshew, who relieved Foles, was 17-for-27 for 141 yards.Leonard Fournette gained 27 yards on seven carries in the first quarter.SLOW STARTThe Dolphins didn’t have a first down until their fourth possession, when the Jaguars jumped offside on third-and-5.In the first half, the Dolphins gained 47 yards and were penalized for 63. Welcome to the Splash Zone, the quickest way to get your day started off right. We bring you a rundown of Miami Dolphins news from the last 24 hours." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteThe Phinsidera Miami Dolphins communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpSectionsFanpostsFanshotsLibraryDolphinsOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteSections 2018 NFL Draft2018 NFL Free Agency2018 Mock Drafts2018 Draft ProspectsFiled under:The Splash ZoneThe Splash Zone 5/2/19: Dolphins Waive Luke Falk, Two OthersNew,29commentsWelcome to the Splash Zone, the quickest way to get your day started off right. We bring you a rundown of Miami Dolphins news from the last 24 hours.EDTShareTweetShareShareThe Splash Zone 5/2/19: Dolphins Waive Luke Falk Albert Wilson Jersey , Two OthersJim Brown-USA TODAY SportsThe Dolphins released three players yesterday toclear up room on an already thin roster. Among the cuts was quarterback Luke Falk who was expected to battle for a backup spot, but that’s going to either Josh Rosen or Ryan Fitzpatrick. The team also releasedcornerback Dee Delaneyand defensive end Jeremiah Valoaga.You can check out that story here, and the rest of the day’s round-up below.Here is where the Miami Dolphins' roster stands after releasing a quarterback, two others - Sun SentinelThe Miami Dolphins have released three players on Wednesday, creating roster spots for a slew of undrafted rookies from the 2019 NFL draft and ahead of a pivotal round of NFL free agency.Dolphins LinebackersMiami Dolphins LB Tre Watson: ‘I’ve Had The Opportunity To Achieve A Lot Of My Dreams Lately’ – CBS MiamiThe Dolphins signed Watson as an undrafted free agent this past weekend.Dolphins OffseasonMiami Dolphins plan to 'be aggressive' to fill roster. But who's left? - Sports - The Palm Beach Post - West Palm Beach, FLMiami Dolphins general manager Chris Grier seemed a bit unsatisfied after the NFL Draft.There's always more you can do, if you're in that position. There's always a player you wish had fallen just two more spots, or one more trade down for assets you wish you could have executed.Phinsider News You May Have MissedMiami Dolphins News 5/1/19: Josh Rosen Wants To Prove He Can Be A Franchise QB - The PhinsiderWelcome to the Splash Zone, the quickest way to get your day started off right. We bring you a rundown of Miami Dolphins news from the last 24 hours.Around SB Nation: What Other NFL Blogs Are Discussing - The PhinsiderWeekly, we take a look around the SB Nation family of NFL blogs. Here are the news stories and analysis they are discussing.Phinsider Radio: 2019 Miami Dolphins Draft Class Robert Quinn Jersey , Josh Rosen, and More! - The PhinsiderTune in and subscribe while you’re here!Clint Clearwater’s 2019 Miami Dolphins Draft Class Recap - The PhinsiderWell, the 2019 NFL Draft is officially behind us. I thought the Dolphins did quite well in this draft. I love that we addressed DT early, added a starter in Deiter and a potential starter down the...Let’s Not Take Our Eye Off The Ball - The PhinsiderThe Miami Dolphins have competed another draft, and the stage is set for another exciting training camp and regular season for Dolphin Nation. Miami grabbed a stud defensive lineman in round one,...
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.
Работает на Kunena форум