Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
Добро пожаловать на Kunena форум!

Расскажите нам, и нашим пользователям, кто вы, что вам нравится, и почему вы стали членом этого сайта.
Мы приветствуем всех новых участников и надеемся видеть вас много!

ТЕМА: hurt.According to聽Kyle Meinke of MLive.com, Elling

hurt.According to聽Kyle Meinke of MLive.com, Elling 1 нед. 5 дн. назад #1746

• elaine95
  • elaine95 аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Захожу иногда
Lions wide receiver Bruce Ellington is 33 percent less likely to have hamstring problems as he was earlier in his career.Or Amani Oruwariye Jersey 2019 , he at least has 33 percent less hamstring to hurt.According to聽Kyle Meinke of MLive.com, Ellington was discussing his past problems with hamstring injuries, when he offered a startling admission.“I don’t know if it’s fully recovered,” he said, “because they removed it. So I don’t have it anymore.”He went onto explain that doctors removed “the semitendinosus,” which is one of the three hamstring muscles.He’s been playing, so he’s obviously figured out how to adapt. Ellington said he can still dunk a basketball Amani Oruwariye Jersey Womens , even though he’s just 5-9 and, you know, MISSING A MUSCLE IN THE BACK OF HIS LEG.He said doctors suggested removing the muscle in 2016 after he tore it, telling him he’d likely struggle with scar tissue and re-injury the rest of his career.聽“I was like, ‘What?'” Ellington said. “It freaked me out.”Former Texans wide receiver Andre Johnson had the same procedure, and he turned out OK. And other players have succeeded without seemingly vital parts, such as longtime NFL cornerback Jimmy Hitchcock (who played without ACLs in his knees). So while it sounds like a bit of a medical oddity Youth Amani Oruwariye Jersey , he’s overcome it, and he’s contributing for a team which is running short at his position. The Lions have never won the Super Bowl. Their 93-year-old owner thinks they will, and she’ll be there to see it.In an upcoming special set to air on ESPN, Lions owner Martha Firestone Ford says she hasn’t yet had her best football memory, because that’s going to come when she joins the commissioner on stage after the Lions win the Super Bowl.“My best memory hasn’t come yet. I want to get the Lombardi Trophy,” Ford said, via the .With NFL teams all now valued at more than $1 billion White Amani Oruwariye Jersey , Ford laughed about the price her husband paid for the franchise in 1963.“My husband said, ‘I’m thinking about buying the Lions. What do you think?’ And I said, ‘How much is it going to cost.’ And he said, ‘I think about 4 million dollars.’ And I said, ‘Oh, no, that’s way too much. George Halas bought his team for 100 dollars.’”If Ford had known then that by 2019 the Lions still wouldn’t have a championship Frank Ragnow Jersey , she may have thought even less of the purchase. But today she’s actively involved in the Lions, and expecting big things.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.
Работает на Kunena форум