Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
Добро пожаловать на Kunena форум!

Расскажите нам, и нашим пользователям, кто вы, что вам нравится, и почему вы стали членом этого сайта.
Мы приветствуем всех новых участников и надеемся видеть вас много!

ТЕМА: Washington head coach Jay Gruden

Washington head coach Jay Gruden 3 дн. 1 ч. назад #1563

• chenyan94
  • chenyan94 аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
said in May that the team is expecting big things from wide receiver Josh Doctson during the 2019 season D.J. Swearinger Jersey , but their actions didn’t show tremendous confidence that Doctson will finally pull everything together on the field.The team opted not to exercise its 2020 option on Doctson’s contract, so he’ll be set for free agency after this season comes to an end. If he does come through with those big things, the lack of an option will leave Doctson with a chance to land an even better deal come next year.Doctson said that the decision to pass on the option provides him with “no motivation” as he prepares for the season and the 2016 first-round pick also said that there’s no added pressure to playing in a contract year.“There’s been, what, three or four first rounds since me? So that pressure is on them more so than I am, I can just play ball now Zach Brown Jersey ,” Doctson said, via the team’s website. “It’s a good thing and a bad thing I guess, maybe. But it is what it is. That’s the pressure of the world versus the pressure you put on yourself. Once you see what you’re thinking about you can just relax and play ball.”After 81 catches in three seasons, some players would likely feel a little more pressure to produce in a contract year. We’ll see how Doctson’s approach works out for him. As a tackle for the Giants, Ereck Flowers was a big bust, a ninth overall pick in the 2015 NFL draft who was cut in 2018. Now he’s getting a chance to play guard in Washington Matthew Ioannidis Jersey , and he may prove that with a position change he can become an NFL starter.Washington assistant head coach Bill Callahan currently has Flowers penciled in as a starter.“Oh, yeah, I think so,” Callahan said when asked if he plans to open training camp with Flowers as the starting left guard, via the .Callahan said tackles who move to guard can have great success with some time to adjust.“I see a lot of potential when we’ve moved tackles inside,” he said. “I think it gives us size Ziggy Hood Jersey , it gives us power. I think those are really good traits for the running attack and pass protection.”It’s safe to say Flowers’ days as an NFL tackle are done, but as a guard Flowers will get a chance to show the Giants they gave up on him too soon.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.
Работает на Kunena форум